Minnesota Home Health Care
Minneapolis, St. Paul and Surrounding Areas
Our team of registered nurses provides you with quality care. They work closely with you, your physician, family, and caregiver in order to keep you safe and help prevent future injuries or illness. Nursing services include:
- Conducting a complete assessment of your current condition
- Developing and implementing an individualized care plan
- Administering treatment and medications
- Working with your pharmacy on any medication changes
- Updating your physician about health changes and progress
- Directing other members of the home care team (e.g., Licensed practical nurses, home health aides, and personal care assistants.)
- Cleaning, observing, and dressing wounds
- Teaching basic tasks of care to family members
Our RNs will also help arrange for any needed equipment and supplies.
For more information about nursing services, call us at 763.417.8888 or contact one of our Community Liaisons.