Minnesota Home Health Care
Minneapolis, St. Paul and Surrounding Areas
Home Health Care, Inc. has a staff of caregivers—Nurses, Therapists and Home Health Aides—who must pass extensive background checks, meet licensure requirements and follow strict Medicare/Medicaid compliance regulations. Our Minnesota home health agency employs people who are passionate about helping others and upholding the Home Care Bill of Rights. Our dedicated clinicians excel at creating customized home care plans for you based on your needs. Rely on us to bring you the peace of mind you deserve by assisting you during a challenging health care situation.
Here are a few additional reasons to choose Home Health Care, Inc.:
- Our Community Liaisons are seasoned professionals who will meet with you and your family, answer any questions you have, and collect needed paperwork to get your services set up.
- Our staff receives specialized training to ensure they are able to meet your needs. Examples include: Dementia Training, Sensitivity to LGBT Aging education, and our Cardiac Achievement Program (CAP).
- Our multi-lingual staff and access to interpreters benefit our wonderfully diverse client population.
- We work directly with Medicare, Medicaid, VA and other healthcare insurances to maximize your insurance coverage.
- We regularly schedule nursing assessments to monitor your condition, track progress, and address any concerns.
- Many clients enjoy the convenience of FREE courier and mail delivery of medications from our Pharmacy.
For more information, call us at 763.417.8888 or contact one of our Community Liaisons.